Khulani Empowerment Academy: Accredited by SAQA and SACE
- Recognition of prior learning. Intended for existing learners/educators who have acquired the NQF 1 ECD qualification as a further qualification. Potential learners/educators with a GETC qualification or equivalent to start a career in ECD (entry point). 12 to 18 months part-time distance learning with personal mentorship.
- Recognition of prior learning or appropriate knowledge and skills equivalent to NQF 4.
- 12 to 18 months part-time distance learning with personal mentorship.
- Provide access to a recognised educator qualification at Level 6 for ECD educators who have a Level 4 or Level 5 certificate in ECD, providing a bridge between non-formal and formal learning programmes.
- To enable educators/ learners to plan and implement a learning programme which is based on their knowledge of child development from birth to nine years and which helps children in a specific phase work towards achieving the learning outcomes of the national school curriculum (where appropriate).
- •To improve community-based ECD services for young children by raising the level of ECD teaching competence and/or by providing opportunities for training in support and leadership roles.
- •24 to 36 months part-time distance learning with personal mentorship.
- The Joint United Nations Programme HIV/AIDS. &n...
South Africa’s National Strategic Plan on HIV, STIs and TB: 2012 – 2016. Sections of Government Document.South Africa’s National Strategic Plan on HIV, ...
- Hello Mama! by Puseletso Vikwane. Having a chil...
- Little Ones’ Check Ups: A Thank You To All Nurs...
Frequently Asked Questions About Handwashing with Soap. By the Global Public-Private Partnership for Handwashing.Frequently Asked Questions About Handwashing wi...