Can you hear me?
By: Family Education
- 5 to 10 minutes
- Large pieces of furniture to hide behind
- In this variation of peekaboo, you hide behind a piece of furniture.
- Call your baby by name, grabbing their attention before you pop out.
- Play this game by calling from a nearby room.
- Play this game using a large bath towel to cover your head.
- Peek out from the side of your baby’s bed after naptime.
- The Joint United Nations Programme HIV/AIDS. &n...
South Africa’s National Strategic Plan on HIV, STIs and TB: 2012 – 2016. Sections of Government Document.South Africa’s National Strategic Plan on HIV, ...
- Hello Mama! by Puseletso Vikwane. Having a chil...
- Little Ones’ Check Ups: A Thank You To All Nurs...
Frequently Asked Questions About Handwashing with Soap. By the Global Public-Private Partnership for Handwashing.Frequently Asked Questions About Handwashing wi...