This activity is a super-simple way to let your child finger paint without dealing with the mess! Enjoy making art without the clean-up afterward.
- plastic Ziploc bag (freezer bags work best, since the plastic is stronger)
- paint or a similar colored substance (i.e., shampoo, hair gel, shaving cream, Jell-o, jelly, soap, etc.)
- food coloring (optional)
- sheet of white paper (one per work space)
Open your plastic bag and add paint or a similar colored substance. You can add food coloring to any non-paint substance if you like.
Place a sheet of white paper underneath the bag (on a table) to allow for greater contrast.
Tape the bag (with the white paper underneath) to the table or surface you’ll be working on. Having the bag stabilized makes it easier to control the paint, so that two children can play together, or one child can explore in greater depth.
NOTE: Bags can also be covered in packing tape to make them even stronger.
Enjoy finger painting with none of the mess!
- The Joint United Nations Programme HIV/AIDS. &n...
South Africa’s National Strategic Plan on HIV, STIs and TB: 2012 – 2016. Sections of Government Document.South Africa’s National Strategic Plan on HIV, ...
- Hello Mama! by Puseletso Vikwane. Having a chil...
- Little Ones’ Check Ups: A Thank You To All Nurs...
Frequently Asked Questions About Handwashing with Soap. By the Global Public-Private Partnership for Handwashing.Frequently Asked Questions About Handwashing wi...