Parental Guideline Booklet
The purpose of the Gauteng Department of Education (GDE) booklet is to help family members who want to support a school going child. By support we mean:
• Making sure that your child has a place in school
• Understanding the policies that govern schools
• Helping your child to do well at school
• Helping your child with school problems
Who can support a child?
Parents and grandparents are the main pillars of support for children. But today, many children are orphaned. Aunts, uncles, older brothers and sisters as well as neighbours become important pillars of support for these children.
This booklet aims to provide easy to follow guidelines and information to families whose children are in public schools in Gauteng.
Link: Full Document
- The Joint United Nations Programme HIV/AIDS. &n...
South Africa’s National Strategic Plan on HIV, STIs and TB: 2012 – 2016. Sections of Government Document.South Africa’s National Strategic Plan on HIV, ...
- Hello Mama! by Puseletso Vikwane. Having a chil...
- Little Ones’ Check Ups: A Thank You To All Nurs...
Frequently Asked Questions About Handwashing with Soap. By the Global Public-Private Partnership for Handwashing.Frequently Asked Questions About Handwashing wi...